1. About us
Wearnes Quest Sdn Bhd ("we", "us") is a company incorporated in Malaysia (Company Registration Number 1158436-K). Areas of this website relate to our automotive retail business under the name Bentley Kuala Lumpur ("BKL") and principal Bentley Motors Limited ("BML") to the extent that any information provided on their behalf we are not responsible for its content.
For the purpose of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the Act), the data controller is Wearnes Quest Sdn Bhd.
2. Type of data being collected
Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our websites (our sites) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our sites, visit our showroom and aftersales centre, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our sites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, body temperature, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, interests and other personal information.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
3. SPAM Email Warning
We will never request that you confirm any personal information in an email. Whilst we do have a targeted e-communication programme, we will never ask for you to confirm any of your personal details such as: Name, Address, Date of Birth etc. Should you receive any such emails we suggest that these are likely to be fraudulent and advise you NOT TO RESPOND. We suggest that any emails of this nature that you receive should be flagged and added to your blocked email address lists.
4. Usage of information
We may use the information we collect from you in various ways, including
- to protect our websites and systems against unauthorised access,to administer our sites and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to process any orders placed by you or to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to communicate with you, for example in relation to urgent product recalls
- for maintaining our records;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to track activity on our website;
- to improve the quality of our service;
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can inform you of particular goods, services or events that may be of interest to you, and to allow access to any Bentley social media or networking sites which may be available to you;
- for the purposes of contact tracing and other response measures to curb the COVID-19 outbreak.
5. Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose this information to anyone outside of Wearnes Quest Sdn Bhd, our affiliated or associated companies, and our sub-dealers, agencies and licensees, service providers and any other companies with which we have established services for your benefit. We may also share your information with selected third parties including analytic and search engines providers that asist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, advertisers and advertising networks and marketing agencies in order that they may select and provide you with adverts or information that we or they believe is relevant to or may be of interest to you, and the Malaysian Government in the event that contact tracing is required.
6. Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. Data Protection Legislation
We use standard technology called 'cookies' on this site. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We need this information to identify you and to store information about the products you select between visits. This helps us to improve our service to you. Although most browsers automatically accept cookies you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. If you do turn cookies off, however, this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you.
9. Third-Party Collection and Online Advertising
10. Third party links
This website may contain links to other websites or links to download software from other websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of, privacy policies or security of such sites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit.
11. Access to personal data and your rights
We will ask you to give your consent to marketing communications at the time that we collect your information. You have the right to receive information about the personal data we hold about you and to change your preferences regarding marketing communications at any time. In order to change your preferences or to access information held about you please contact us using the contact details below.
13. How to contact us
If you require further information or have any comments or questions about this website or any aspect of our services please contact our Marketing Communications Team:
Marketing Communications Team Bentley Kuala Lumpur, A Division of Wearnes Quest Sdn Bhd, Lot 1.1 Ground Floor, Tower 2, Etiqa Twins, 11 Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.